Monday, November 20, 2006

last Wednesday: Elle in residence

As every parent worth their weight in Cheerios knows, one ought never leave a two year old unattended for the length of an entire five minutes. This is three hundred uninterrupted seconds of opportunity.

Usually Elle is smack up beside me in the bathroom, wanting powdered and deoderized and chapsticked right along with me as I ready myself for church.

But on this particular day, she was playing cars with her brothers in the sunroom. Or so I thought.



Turns out, she was painting her socks.









Plus her palms, her leg, and the back of one arm, but mostly her socks.

And on a day when we were actually going to be on time for church.

So much for that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kindra said...

Oh I was laughing so hard seeing those pictures!! She's such a creative genius, I do hope you realize that!

9:52 AM  
Blogger kris said...

Hee hee hee!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home