Saturday, August 12, 2006

maintenance issues

okay, just some technical updates here--

I changed my comments settings to hopefully: a)allow my brother to post, and b)disallow weirdo spam people/machines to post

So now you'll have to verify your comment by typing in some letters...yes, very annoying, but so am I and yet you're still reading this. :)

And also I think I might have to approve your comments before they'll actually post, so if your comment doesn't show up immediately, don't resubmit it. Just breathe in...breathe out...and repeat about 5,000 times.

Thanks, guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers for the switch, sis. Now I can comment indeed. The Blogger site here in Korea was giving me trouble. I had thought that my Korean was up to kthe point where websites could not thwart me. So I normally take on any K-site without hesistation and come out on top. NOT so with Korean Blogger!!! Talk about being humbled. Anyways now I can post.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home