Friday, July 28, 2006

the god complex (continued)

I woke up with benevolence coursing through my veins, so I must award more points before I spontaneously combust. Hmmm, let’s see.

Ten points to Nate for being related to me. Heck, that deserves twenty. And a bonus five for enduring many years of being mistaken for my twin. (Which is strange, don’t you think, considering how much cuter I am than you? Fortunately for you, I can’t hear your snickering from halfway around the globe, so you can keep your points. For now.)

And to those of you (you know who you are) who thought you’d land on the scoreboard by sending me comments or emails, well, sorry. That would resemble something like practicality, which would guarantee the aforementioned combustion. Better luck next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home