Friday, July 21, 2006

Drumroll, please...

And today, ladies and gentlemen, I award ten points to Kristin for being the first (and only) person to post a comment on this lovely thing of a blog.

I envision this point system to function much like my husband’s favorite comedy show, “Whose Line is it, Anyway?”, where the points are awarded randomly and generously and really don’t count for anything.

Although.

I am sort of tinkering with the idea of posting a bunch of odd prizes for redemption, using your oh-so-hard-earned-points, sometime in the distant future. So you never know.

And while we’re at it, ten points to Loren for adding me to his mailing list just in time to send me an email concerning a decapitated canary, and a negative thirty points for promptly losing me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home