Saturday, September 30, 2006

Okay, so I didn't give in

but I sure wanted to.

Yesterday: We're finishing up some errands when Em's plaintive voice calls from the back of the van. It's a guileless voice, small and full of being four years old.

"Mom?" he says. "When we're all done can we go to the pet shop? Because I want to get a kitty."

I'm allergic to cats, on top of which we've got more than our share of chaos, noise, and mess as it is...so a pet is not in anyone's near future.

Still, I found myself battling the inexplicable urge to buy a kitty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kindra said...

I would like it if you gave in because Seth refuses to let us get a cat but I could get my fix in by visiting yours! You do know that you MUST name it Spot#2, right? It's a family name!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home