Friday, September 29, 2006

The list

okey dokey artichokey, for those of you who have pleaded with me to furnish some b-day ideas for the lil Elle, your wish is granted:

Here's a bunch of stuff Elle wants. Okay, so it's really stuff I want. But she will like it too, promise.

1. Is this growth chart not insanely cute? And it would look simply smashing against the olive paint on her walls...

2. And perhaps one of everything from this gorgeous store. Or at least these hair clips or any of these whimsical jewelry cases. Sublime.

3. If you've never shopped Oompa, you've got to check them out. I'm especially fond of their plush toy selection (because Elle is SO lacking in the stuffed animal department LOL), namely this funny fellow, and this here chicken, although now that I look at them, they're kind of expensive. But Elle makes the cutest chicken noises if that helps justify the cost any. ;)

(Not for gifting purposes, but while you're in the neighborhood take a look-see at this delightful wall-art collection. I'm a-thinkin' I might need to bust out those paint brushes again...)

4. And then there are books. Elle loves books. I love books. And board books are especially perfect, with their sturdy, Elle-proof pages. Check these out:

Good ol' Olivia

More More More

anything by Leslie Patricelli

Oh Elle! I mean Oh David!

And the most addicting dog book ever


So there ya go. :) Happy browsing!

PS Kindra, your baby is destined to receive the best gifts ever, 'cause after all my practice I am seriously an expert kid-gifter. If I do say so myself. heehee

1 Comments:

Blogger Kindra said...

YES!!!!!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home