Wednesday, September 06, 2006

enteros

So I haven't given away points for a while. Thought I'd better remedy that.

Twenty to Noel for concocting the most outlandish cow story I've ever read. (I'm not entirely sure he's related to me. I think he and my dad are both adopted, however that works out.)

Twenty to Aunty Carol for being one of the most generous people I know. (The serger arrived, yippeeee! And it's a beauty.)

Ten to Rob for linking to me on his blog. Time to replace that good ol' "Google News," eh? Plus, I was a little insulted that you linked to Slabaugh and not me, since, honestly, mine has to be funnier than Mark's. That is, until I read Mark's. And it was clever. Darnit.

Ten to me for giving this backlighting technique a whirl:





Fifteen to Uncle Kevin for being a quality science teacher and owning a volcano video so I could borrow it. Which reminds me, I suppose you're wanting it back, huh?

Twenty to Mom because, well, between raising Nate, Noel, and me, we can all see you deserve it.

And now I'm fresh out of generosity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Thanks for the plug on yours, too....and you're right, you are funnier than Mark's...and I'm learning the whole programming thing...html stuff is new to me, but I'm diving right into it...and I wanna figure out how you get all that content on the right side of your page...are there formats for that, or is it all programming? And great pictures...she's a cutie, and the backlighting is very cool.

PS: talking about blogs, where's your boy's blog? With all the smack he threw down in Fantasy BB, I figured he'd have one up and running, or are you the one feeding him all his good lines? (I knew it!)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Denny said...

Good job on the backlighting pictures. Of course it helps to have such a photogenic (did I spell that correctly?) subject to photograph.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home