Sunday, August 27, 2006

Turning corners

So I probably shouldn't be posting again, as whenever I post ten thousand times in one day (or twice, if you're not participating in my exaggeration) I'm struck with the fear that I'll wake up tomorrow with nothing to say to you all. I know, that would be the day. Indeed.

And now that we've squelched those qualms, here is what was oh-so-important that I just *had* to write you all again.

See, Elle's birthday is right around the corner (okay, it's in October, so more like around the corner and down two blocks, close enough), so isn't someone just *dying* to get her this? And in case you've had a long day, the correct answer to that question is yes, you are all dying to race to Gymboree and buy that. Except that the mall is closed by this time on Sundays, so I guess you'll have to wait till tomorrow.

And in case you've had an exceptionally long day, click on the word "this" in the above paragraph--it should be colored, which is a big giant hint that it's a link. We won't mention the names of those of you who just recently learned this, but you know who you are, and you just might be Swiss.

Alright, sorry, negative twenty points for me.

And just in case, I'm joking about the purse; if it makes it to clearance, I'll purchase it for Elle myself. And I may have to borrow it from her, come to think of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Denny said...

What will you do if she gets 6 for her birthday? (Personally I think it is to die for!)

4:16 PM  
Blogger nic said...

LOL...I wasn't actually expecting anyone to get it for her. But if she does end up with several, I'll be sure to give you one. ;)

7:40 PM  
Blogger kris said...

Remember that conference you went to where the speaker talked about different kinds of purses women carried and how that described the woman? I wonder what that purse means (I know it is for elle, wink wink).
How fun when elle is older and you can share her things for real!

11:23 PM  
Blogger nic said...

I think that purse means my maturity level is equivalent to that of a 7 year old, but come on, we both know it's at least 8 1/2.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home