Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Preface

So the truth is that I've been putting off this blogging thing for quite some time now because, well, I don't like the word "blog." Or any form of it, for that matter. Blogging, blogger, blogged...it all sounds awkward, about an eight on the embarrassing-words-to-utter scale. Right up there with lollygag and frankly and tush.

But I'm over it.

So here it goes, partly for my mom and MIL, who will welcome the more frequent, albeit sporadic, glimpses into the lives of their grandkids. And partly for my kids, who will someday have a fairly reputable record of their childhood.

But mostly, to tell the truth, it's for me. I was going to expound on my love for the written word, and the sense of liberation and catharsis that comes with journaling. But then I decided to be honest: I like to hear myself talk.

If you have earplugs handy, now would be the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home